Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions of use are entered into by and between you and MotionallyOÜ, further referred to as ”You” and “the Company” or “us”, accordingly). The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference(these “Terms and Conditions of Use”), govern your access to them, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through www.motionallystudio.com, software, apps, or plug-ins,(collectively, the “Website”), and all other products, services, content or application that link to these Terms and Conditions of Use (together with the Website, the “Services ”).
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website and Services. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Website and Services comply with all applicable law.
We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in the section: Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice before the date the change is posted on the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, the Services and entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, its contributors or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms and Conditions of Use permit You to use the Website and the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. Except for content that is in the public domain or the content that you have permission to use in connection with Your use of Services, You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, or otherwise use or exploit any content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
You must not:
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Create derivative works based on any materials from this site or reverse engineer any materials from this site.
- Use any data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with any materials from the site;
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
We may use certain applications or software to access our Services. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in such applications or software is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license that is subject to terms that as a condition of use, copying, modification, or redistribution, require such software and derivative works thereof to be disclosed or distributed in source code form, to be licensed for the purpose of making derivative works or to be redistributed free of charge.
You may use the Website and the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree not to use the Website or any content:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or any content in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You correlated to our Website
Links found on our Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Limitation on Liability
To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any use of the Website's content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions of Use or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Republic of Estonia without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of use or the website whole together must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
Waiver and Severability
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent and the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use will continue in full force and effect.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by MotionallyOÜ All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to Bojan@motionallystudio.com